My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring all ingredients to room temperature (this helps to prevent cracking).
- 2MIX crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and margarine.
- 3Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. (using a hamburger press handle works great for this!).
- 4Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes.
- 5MIX neufchatel cheese, 1 cup splenda for baking, flour and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 6Blend in low fat sour cream. mix well.
- 7Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended. Do not over mix!
- 8Pour over crust.
- 9Run a knife through to remove any air bubbles.
- 10BAKE 1 hour and 5 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until center is almost set. 325 °F for a silver springform pan 300 °F if using a dark nonstick pan.
- 11Crack oven door open slightly and allow cheesecake to temper for about 30 minutes.
- 12Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake;.
- 13Remove rim of pan.
- 14Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. (This is a must!).
- 15Top with cherry pie filling and garnish, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New York Cheesecake, a Little Healthier!
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.8
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 132.0 mg
- Sodium 373.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat sour cream