Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 3 tablespoons light margarine, melted
- 5 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese, softened must be Philadelphia if you can
- 1 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 low-fat sour cream
- 4 eggs
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature (this helps to prevent cracking).
- MIX crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and margarine.
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. (using a hamburger press handle works great for this!).
- Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes.
- MIX neufchatel cheese, 1 cup splenda for baking, flour and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Blend in low fat sour cream. mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended. Do not over mix!
- Pour over crust.
- Run a knife through to remove any air bubbles.
- BAKE 1 hour and 5 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until center is almost set. 325 °F for a silver springform pan 300 °F if using a dark nonstick pan.
- Crack oven door open slightly and allow cheesecake to temper for about 30 minutes.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake;.
- Remove rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. (This is a must!).
- Top with cherry pie filling and garnish, if desired.