1/43 Photos of New York Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
What a delicious way to end a meal! There's nothing better than a great piece of New York Cheesecake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For crust, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- 2Stir until well combined.
- 3Press onto bottom and about 2-1/2 inches up the sides of a 9x3-inch springform pan.
- 4Mix cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- 5Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- 6Add eggs and egg yolks, beating on low speed just until combined.
- 7Stir in whipping cream and lemon peel.
- 8Pour into pan.
- 9Place pan in a shallow baking pan in the oven. (Does not mention anything about a water bath)
- 10Bake in a 325 degree F oven about 1-1/2 hours or until center appears nearly set when shaken.
- 11Cool 15 minutes.
- 12Loosen crust from sides of pan.
- 13Cool 30 minutes more; remove sides of pan.
- 14Cool completely.
- 15Chill 4 to 24 hours.
- 16If desired, garnish with fresh berries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New York Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.6
- Calories from Fat 419
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 238.6 mg
- Sodium 471.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 9.9 g