Recipe by ohyeaji
Simple and easy to make yet delicious and heavy! Can be made into large cake but also into mini cheesecakes if baked in muffin cases.
- 2 (8 ounce) packets cream cheese (I used Philadelphia original)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 digestive biscuits (or any other cookies for the base)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celcius.
- Crush the biscuits and mix them with melted butter.
- Press (2) onto the bottom of the pan or onto the bottom of the muffin casings. Keep in the fridge to set.
- Beat the creamcheese until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and beat until it turns creamy.
- In a separate bowl, beat 3 eggs with vanilla extract.
- Add (6) into (5), little by little.
- Pour the mixture on top of the cookie base (which was in the fridge meanwhile).
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the centre is set.