Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple and easy to make yet delicious and heavy! Can be made into large cake but also into mini cheesecakes if baked in muffin cases.
- 2 (8 ounce) packets cream cheese (I used Philadelphia original)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 digestive biscuits (or any other cookies for the base)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celcius.
- Crush the biscuits and mix them with melted butter.
- Press (2) onto the bottom of the pan or onto the bottom of the muffin casings. Keep in the fridge to set.
- Beat the creamcheese until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and beat until it turns creamy.
- In a separate bowl, beat 3 eggs with vanilla extract.
- Add (6) into (5), little by little.
- Pour the mixture on top of the cookie base (which was in the fridge meanwhile).
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the centre is set.