A favorite light tasting cheesecake recipe that my family loves.
Make and share this New York Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F Line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Mix graham crumbs and butter, press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream, mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Cool completely. Refigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove cheesecake from pan using foil handles. Top with pie filling before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refigerator.