Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A favorite light tasting cheesecake recipe that my family loves.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (250 g) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 (540 ml) can cherry pie filling (or your favorite flavour)
- Preheat oven to 325°F Line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Mix graham crumbs and butter, press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream, mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Cool completely. Refigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove cheesecake from pan using foil handles. Top with pie filling before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refigerator.
I LOVE cheesecake! This recipe is so easy to make. I'm not a fan of cherries so I substituted strawberry filling instead- I had to stop myself from eating it all!