1 hr 15 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
Refrigerate over night for best results. From the folks at Equal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 3 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 18 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced or 1 pint raspberries or 1 pint blueberries (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix vanilla wafers, butter and 3 packets of Equal in the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- 3Reserve 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture; set aside.
- 4Pat remaining mixture evenly on bottom and 1/2 way up the inside of the pan.
- 5Bake until crust is lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- 7Beat cream cheese and 18 packets of Equal until fluffy; beat in eggs, egg whites and cornstarch.
- 8Mix in sour cream and vanilla until well blended.
- 9Pour into crust.
- 10Place cheesecake into oven.
- 11Bake until just set in center, about 45-50 minutes.
- 12Remove and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- 13Cool completely.
- 14Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 15Remove side of pan.
- 16Serve with fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New York Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 189.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: