Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Refrigerate over night for best results. From the folks at Equal.
Make and share this New York Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 3 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 18 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced or 1 pint raspberries or 1 pint blueberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix vanilla wafers, butter and 3 packets of Equal in the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture; set aside.
- Pat remaining mixture evenly on bottom and 1/2 way up the inside of the pan.
- Bake until crust is lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and 18 packets of Equal until fluffy; beat in eggs, egg whites and cornstarch.
- Mix in sour cream and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Place cheesecake into oven.
- Bake until just set in center, about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove side of pan.
- Serve with fresh fruit.