Prep 1 hr
Cook 50 mins
This recipe has been passed from friend to friend to friend. My family loves this cheesecake.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 3 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Mix crust ingredients with a fork.
- Press into a springform pan.
- Mix sugar and eggs. Add cream cheese gradually beating until most lumps disappear.
- Add the rest of ingredients except the butter, beat until mixed well.
- Fold in Butter.
- Pour into pan. Bake in 350 degree F for 45 minutes. Open oven door and let cool in oven.