1/8 Photos of New York Cheesecake
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
This is an excellent 'basic' cheesecake. We have topped it with both cherry pie filling and fudge sauce, both were very good but the cheesecake was noteworthy in its own right too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1MIX crumbs, 3 Tbls sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- 3MIX cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 4Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended. Do not over mix!
- 5Blend in sour cream.
- 6Pour over crust.
- 7BAKE 1 hour and 5 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 8Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 9Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 10Top with cherry pie filling and garnish, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New York Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.6
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 168.2 mg
- Sodium 396.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 8.3 g