Recipe by Darrinw2001
This looks interesting! Copyright, 2005, Ellie Krieger, All rights reserved. Food Network Show: Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger.
- 8 pieces thin pumpernickel bread
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, core, seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the bread and spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of cream cheese on top of each piece.
- Put a slice of smoked salmon, a couple of slices of onion, one or 2 slices of cucumber, and about 1 tablespoon of chopped tomato on top of that.
- Sprinkle with chives and season with salt and pepper.