Recipe by dicentra
I never would have thought of putting tuna and apples together, but it sounds kinda good!
- 1 large gala apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, spread
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) envelope solid white tuna
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, cut in half and sliced lengthwise
- fresh ground pepper
- mild curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the tortillas on a dinner plate and spread each with the roasted pepper spread.
- Arrange apple slices down the center. Combine tuna and mayonnaise and pepper to taste.
- Spoon tuna mixture over the apple slices. Sprinkle with curry powder. Top with scallions.
- Roll the wraps from front to back and slice into eight slices.
- Turn on their side and serve as an entrée or as an appetizer. Garnish with parsley on a platter.