4 hrs 15 mins
This is a Sangria that I make every year when we have people over for New Year's Eve. I think that it is better than some of the Sangrias I have had at restaurants! (Please also see my "New Year's Eve Red Sangria" as well!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the orange and lemon.
- 2Put the fruit in a pitcher and cover with the rum.
- 3Cover pitcher with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. (Overnight is best.).
- 4Add the Gran Marnier, Reisling, Lemon Juice, Vodka, and sugar to the pitcher.
- 5Add soda up to 2 inches from the top of the pitcher.
- 6Add the Granny Smith Apple to the pitcher.
- 7Stir well, pressing the fruit as you stir.
- 8Serve over ice (with extra soda, if you want).
- 9Fruit can be used for additional batches, simply cover with rum and continue with step 4.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Year's Eve White Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: