Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
My husband saw this recipe on our local news. this recipe is so good and just falls aparted.
Make and share this New Year's Eve Oven Roasted Beef Brisket recipe from Food.com.
- 2721.55 g beef brisket
- 226.79 g carrot (cut into small pieces)
- 3 stalk celery (cut into small pieces)
- 3 medium onions, peeled and chunked
- 3 garlic cloves
- 793.78 g can diced tomatoes
- 236.59 ml beef broth
- 78.07 ml brown sugar
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, beef broth, and brown sugar. stir till mixed well.
- pour over top of the brisket and vegies and bake in the oven for 6 hours at 225 f.
- you can use any type of roast or meat you want. it really does not matter even a tough type of meat will work fine after cooking for 6 hours it will come out fork tender.
This was outstanding so good and so easy, served over rice.Adding salt and pepper to taste is a must, if you don't use a deep pan, please cover. Don't wait till New Years Eve.