Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
My husband saw this recipe on our local news. this recipe is so good and just falls aparted.
- 2721.55 g beef brisket
- 226.79 g carrot (cut into small pieces)
- 3 stalk celery (cut into small pieces)
- 3 medium onions, peeled and chunked
- 3 garlic cloves
- 793.78 g can diced tomatoes
- 236.59 ml beef broth
- 78.07 ml brown sugar
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, beef broth, and brown sugar. stir till mixed well.
- pour over top of the brisket and vegies and bake in the oven for 6 hours at 225 f.
- you can use any type of roast or meat you want. it really does not matter even a tough type of meat will work fine after cooking for 6 hours it will come out fork tender.
This was outstanding so good and so easy, served over rice.Adding salt and pepper to taste is a must, if you don't use a deep pan, please cover. Don't wait till New Years Eve.