1/2 Photos of New Year's Day Pork and Sauerkraut
7 hrs 10 mins
Traditional Pennsylvania New Year's Day meal. This is made in the Crockpot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork in a large crockpot. Arrange potato pieces around pork.
- 2Cover with the sliced onions and the sauerkraut.
- 3Sprinkle brown sugar, pepper, and celery seeds.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Year's Day Pork and Sauerkraut
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.4
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 1128.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 49.3 g