Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My version of those 7 day diet soup recipes... really just a good way to fill up on few calories. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced onions
- 3 cups celery, diced
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 5 cups carrots, diced
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 3 cups green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups celery leaves, chopped
- 5 teaspoons knorr chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons knorr tomato bouillon
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 1⁄8 cup sodium-free seasoning, blend
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 green onions
- 15 cups water
- Saute onion and garlic in large stock pot at medium heat until translucent.
- Add celery, carrots and bell pepper and saute 2 minutes more.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a low boil.
- Once boiling, reduce to simmer and continue cooking for 90 minutes to develop flavors.
- Enjoy as is for a non-meat meal. Or add cooked chicken to make a heartier meal.