Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rookie Cookie's Recipe obtained from Mini Page by Betty Debnam. Found this recipe in the local newspaper. Wanted to share it because it reminds me of a recipes I used to make with my late grandmother-in-law.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package instant lemon pudding
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk in a medium bowl.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix.
- Using an egg beater, mix well.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate an hour or until firm.
My family has been making this recipe for cheesecake for many, many years. It is a favorite of my brother and mine too. My family prefers it plain like this but you can also put some pie filling on top of it after it has firmed up a bit.