Recipe by Northern_Reflectionz
These appetizers are SO good, you will want to serve them any time of the year!
- 8 -12 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can water chestnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, brown sugar, soya sauce and ginger to make a dough-like paste. Add more brown sugar if too sticky.
- Form into small balls, and insert a water chestnut into each ball.
- Wrap each ball with a small 1/2 slice of bacon.
- Broil until bacon crisps.
- Serve hot! These disappear fast!
- Amount varies depending on how many water chestnuts are in a can.