- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup peeled seeded, cubed butternut squash
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups shredded fresh spinach
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 5-qt slow cooker, combine undrained tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, squash, onion, chicken broth, corn, cranberries, jalapeno, chili powder and garlic.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours or on high heat for 5 to 6 hours.
- Stir in spinach just before serving. Sprinkle with cheese.