- 1 Red Delicious apple, unpeeled and chopped
- 1 granny smith apple, unpeeled and chopped
- 1 pear, unpeeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1 stalk celery, diagonally sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over fruit mixture, and toss gently.
- Stir in golden raisins and celery; set aside.
- Combine yogurt, honey, and orange rind, stirring well.
- Stir 1/4 cup yogurt mixture into fruit mixture.
- Spoon salad into a serving bowl.
- Garnish is desired.
- Serve with remaining dressing.