A favorite recipe from: Living Cuisine by Renee Loux Underkoffler
Make and share this New Waldorf Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons water, as needed
- 1 apple, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 head lettuce, torn
- Dressing: blend tahini, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, honey, dill and salt in blender. Add water as necessary to blend until smooth.
- Salad: Toss apple, celery, carrots, onions, raisins, walnuts & parsley. Drizzle in dressing & toss. Serve over bed of torn lettuce.