Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a different version of Green Bean Casserole. The Cheddar cheese soup and bacon make it a whole new dish and a nice alternative to the old standard!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French fried onion rings, divided
- 1 (2 ounce) jar hormel real bacon bits, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, combine beans, soup, milk, 1/2 can of onion rings, 1/2 jar of bacon bits and pepper; pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Bake 30 minutes. Top with remaining onions and bacon bits. Bake 5 minutes longer.
Wow! These are great! I used frozen green beans otherwise made no changes. This is a delicious and great way to serve green beans! I think next time I may add some new potatoes too. This is a wonderful dish! Made for Every Day is a Holiday