1/4 Photos of New Twist for Mushrooms on Toast
I was by myself for supper tonight, was looking for something quick, light and tastty. This turned out much better than I expected, a kind of clean the fridge thing, so I had to write it down for future reference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a frypan (cast iron is best) heat the oil and brown the mushrooms.
- 2Add the cottage cheese.
- 3Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Stir and turn over and over so it does not stick.
- 6When cottage cheese becomes liquid, let it bubble for 2 or 3 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile toast bread crisp.
- 8Lightly spread with a very little margarine.
- 9Place tomato slices on toast.
- 10Sprinkle salt and pepper over.
- 11Pour mushrooms and cheeses over tomatoes.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Twist for Mushrooms on Toast
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.4
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 180.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: