Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
From "Where's mom now that I need her" cookbook. I make these when we are camping. I use bisquick and so I don't have to mess with bringing alot of extra ingredients. Make the apple rings as thin as you can, so the apple will cook until soft but you won't burn the outside.
- 1 cup biscuit mix (I use bisquick)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 apples
- jelly or powdered sugar or syrup, as desired
- Mix baking mix, egg and milk together until smooth.
- Grease griddle.
- Cut apples crosswise into 1/8 inch slickes.
- Dip slices into batter.
- Cook on hot griddle until golden brown.
- Turn once.
- Serve with hot syrup, jelly or powdered sugar.