This recipe is from "Ambrosia". This cookbook is from Vicksburg, MS. Excellent side dish! Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup pecans, coarsley chopped
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh green beans
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese with dried basil and tomato, crumbled
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place pecans in a single layer on a cookie sheet and toast for 5 to 8 minutes.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Combine oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Cut green beans into thirds and cook in boiling water until tender, about 20 minutes.
- 7Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 8Spread beans on paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
- 9Add beans, pecans, onion, and cheese to the large bowl and toss with vinaigrette.
- 10Cover and chill.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New South Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.7
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 151.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar
feta cheese with dried basil and tomato