1/4 Photos of New Red Potato Salad
We can't wait for those lucious little new red potatoes to be ready in our garden so we can fix this great potato salad!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2Drop in the new potatoes and reduce to low.
- 3Cover and cook for 20 min, or until potatoes are done.
- 4Dice potatoes into a lg bowl (I don't peel them).
- 5Add onion.
- 6Mix all remaining ingredients in sm bowl.
- 7Pour over the potatoes and mix well.
- 8Best if refrigerated for 1-2 hours.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Red Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 386.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: