Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy recipe that adds some zip to the potatoes and look Ma no butter
Make and share this New Potatoes with Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs new potatoes, scrubbed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 pinch cumin (optional)
- salt & pepper
- Boil the potatoes until tender, drain off the water.
- Combine remaining ingredients,whisk together and pour over the potatoes just before serving.
These potatoes were excellent, kinda like a hot potato salad, the cumin was a nice touch and went well with the garlic and chives. I'm going to try it again as a cold potato salad, I think it will be equally as good!! Thanks for another keeper Bergy!!
These are delicious and so convenient. While preparing the rest of dinner, they sit at room temperature absorbing all the good flavors. I used very small new potatoes, parsley instead of chives and lots more than a pinch of cumin. Thanks Bergy.
Exellent recipe. So easy and so tasty. Wonderful for a buffet dinner or pic nick. No worry about spoiling. Thanks for sharing.