Recipe by kiwidutch
Posted for RecipeZaar World Tour 2006. REGION: New Zealand.
Top Review by I Cook Therefore I Am
Made this for ZWT III. There will never be enough recipe like this one out there that take a few extra simple steps and turn what would be an ordinary side dish into something really fantastic. I love recipes that absolutely transform something like baked potatoes! Thanks so much for posting we'll be enjoying these again.
- 15 g butter (1/2 oz) or 15 g margarine (1/2 oz)
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 150 ml sour cream (5 oz)
- 4 sprigs fresh tarragon
- 700 g new potatoes (1 1/2 lb)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the potatoes and keep them warm once they are cooked.
- Melt butter in a pan and saute the onions until they are soft but not brown. Sir in the sour cream, salt & pepper and two of the tarragon sprigs.
- Heat it gently without boiling.
- Add the warm potatoes to the sour cream mixture, coarting them gently in the sauce. Add the remaining two sprigs of tarragon and serve immediately.