Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is delicious with new baby potatoes but regular potatoes will do fine also, all ingredients may be adjusted to taste, serve warm or at room temperature.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes (unpeeled and skins washed)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or use 1/2 teaspoon white salt or to taste)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until JUST fork-tender (do not overcook the potatoes).
- While the potatoes are cooking in a small bowl whisk together vinegar with salt and black pepper.
- Place the thawed peas on a plate and lightly dry using a paper towel/s.
- Drain the potatoes then slice in half.
- Place into the bowl; pour the vinegar mixture over and toss to coat.
- Add in oil, peas, green onion, mint and peas; toss well to combine.
- Season with more salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve warm or room temperature.