Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is delicious with new baby potatoes but regular potatoes will do fine also, all ingredients may be adjusted to taste, serve warm or at room temperature.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes (unpeeled and skins washed)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or use 1/2 teaspoon white salt or to taste)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until JUST fork-tender (do not overcook the potatoes).
- While the potatoes are cooking in a small bowl whisk together vinegar with salt and black pepper.
- Place the thawed peas on a plate and lightly dry using a paper towel/s.
- Drain the potatoes then slice in half.
- Place into the bowl; pour the vinegar mixture over and toss to coat.
- Add in oil, peas, green onion, mint and peas; toss well to combine.
- Season with more salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Great recipe! I added some more vegetables and some dill. It came out great. Thanks for the recipe.