- 1 kg tiny new potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the potatoes to the boil in enough lightly salted water to cover.
- Turn the heat to a very low simmer and cook until fork tender. This could take 30 minutes.
- Drain and add the butter, mint, garlic and salt and pepper to the pot. With the lid on, toss gently to cover the potatoes with the seasoned butter.
- Use parsley if you don't have or like mint, or use a mix of both if you wish.