Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Can use fresh parsley instead of cilantro, but I doubt it would be as good! I love cilantro!
Make and share this New Potatoes With Garlic and Cilantro recipe from Food.com.
- 8 -10 small red potatoes, unpeeled, quaretered
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until just tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain.
- In same saucepan, melt butter and cook garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add potatoes, seasoned salt and cilanto, toss to coat.
- You can serve at this point, or sometimes I spray some olive oil on the tops of the potatoes, throw it all in a baking dish and broil until the tops are nice and brown. Either way, it's good!
So happy to have found this recipe. These were so darn good! Broiled them with olive oil. Hubby said this was a keeper! Thanks again!
These were easy & so good. I stirred in a teaspoon of sambal olek along with the cilantro. They were spicy & flavorful. Served with grilled pork chops.
So good! My husband and I both love cilantro and garlic, and he loves red potatoes, so this was a must try. So glad I did! I did broil them and they turned out great!