1/1 Photo of New Potatoes With Chipotle Mayonnaise
I haven't tried this dish yet, but am saving it here to try later. This is the most requestsed recipe from La Casa Sena in Santa Fe by Executive chef Kelly Rogers. Sounds yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g red potatoes, small
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2 celery ribs, cut diagonally 1/4-inch by 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch scallion, 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 14.79 ml pickled ginger, chopped
- 1Prepare grill or preheat oven to 450.
- 2In a large saucepan simmer potatoes in water to cover by 1-inch 15 minutes, or until they are cooked but still firm.
- 3Drain potatoes in a colander and cut into quarters.
- 4In a bowl toss potatoes with 1tablespoon oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Make Chipotle Myaonnaise:.
- 6While potatoes are cooking, in a blender blend mayonnaise, chipotles, and cumin until chipotles are finely chopped.
- 7Grill potatoes on a rack set 5-6 inches over glowing coals 5 mintes, or until lightly charred, or arrange in a shallow baking pan and roast in middle of oven 10 minutes, or until golden.
- 8Return potatoes to bowl.
- 9In a large skillet heat remaining tablespoon oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and saute celery, scallions, and bell pepper, with garlic, stirring occasionally, until browned but still slightly crisp, about 5 minutes.
- 10To potatoes add chipotle mayonnaise, pickled ginger, vegetables, and salt and pepper to taste and toss well.
- 11Serve potatoes warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Potatoes With Chipotle Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 165.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: