- 2 lbs waxy new potatoes, the smaller the better
- 3 -4 fresh mint sprigs
- 2 tablespoons butter (to taste)
- minced of fresh mint, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the potatoes in a pot with salted water to cover; bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add in mint and turn the heat down to medium; cook at a gentle boil until the potatoes are nice and tender, 20-40 minutes, depending on their size.
- Drain potatoes and return them to the pot over the lowest heat possible.
- Add the butter; cook, shaking the pan occasionally, until all traces of moisture have disappeared, about 5 minutes; garnish and serve hot.