Recipe by Hey Jude
Easy, simple and delicious. These 'comfy' potatoes go great with fish. I like using the freshest, newest potatoes I can find for this - usually get them at the farmer's market.
- 6 small new potatoes
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a small pot of salted water; bring to a boil and cook on low for 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes are just fork tender; drain well and set aside.
- Place butter, dill weed, pepper and salt to taste in the pot; return potatoes to the pot; heat over low heat, tossing frequently for 3 minutes or until butter melts and coats the potatoes.