Prep 5 mins
Cook 23 mins
Easy, simple and delicious. These 'comfy' potatoes go great with fish. I like using the freshest, newest potatoes I can find for this - usually get them at the farmer's market.
- 6 small new potatoes
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a small pot of salted water; bring to a boil and cook on low for 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes are just fork tender; drain well and set aside.
- Place butter, dill weed, pepper and salt to taste in the pot; return potatoes to the pot; heat over low heat, tossing frequently for 3 minutes or until butter melts and coats the potatoes.
We all liked these potatoes, but wish they were a little more flavorful. I think next time I may add a little salt and cut the potatoes so they can soak up some of the flavor before serving. We had these for dinner tonight with grilled chicken.
Easy and really good! I had fresh dill I wanted to use and I added a full teaspoon of minced garlic and 1/2 tsp of salt too. Yummy! I will be making these again. Thank you!
Nice and easy potatoes. Didn't have fresh dill, so I used dried. I will definitely try them with fresh as I think they would be even better. Made for Zaar Cookbooks Tag.