Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
The recipe speaks for itself. It's wonderful.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs small new potatoes, unpeeled (about 18)
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage or 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Scrub potatoes and dry.
- Place in baking pan large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Toss potatoes with garlic, oil, sage, paprika, salt& pepper.
- Cover with lid or foil.
- Roast in 375 oven for 30- 40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Please try next time using dried fenugreek leaves (U can sundry them yourself as well) in place of sage and rosemary and you will be IN for a very TASTY SURPRISE !! Do let me know how you liked the same as this dish is often prepared in winters in our home in India !
A really easy, tasty way to cook potatoes. I used large potatoes cut into 1/4s because that's what was in my pantry. Otherwise just left the recipe as it was.
This was a really tasty way to prepare potatoes. I used rosemary, and I think that was a good choice. The amount of garlic was just perfect, though I think the paprika could be increased just a bit because it was not quite detected in most of the potatoes. But other than that, it was a very nice dish. Thank you for sharing your recipe, bert.