Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Stir together butter and garlic. Arrange half of the potatoes in
- single layer on square of double-thickness heavy-duty foil.
- Dot potatoes evenly with half of the butter mixture; season with salt and pepper.
- Seal package securely.
- Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Roast directly on hot coals or on grill at High setting for 40-45 minutes or until tender, turning packages occasionally.
We really enjoyed these potatoes. I didnt peel them and my DH put them on the grill to cook in a glass casserole dish. Added some onion that had to be used but these potatoes would be great without them too.
Excellent - I used a tin of potatoes, cut the butter back to 1/4 cup and melted the butter added the garlic then coated the potatoes and broiled them - thanks Cindy. Added comments I made these again this time BBQ'ing them, again using canned potatoes cutting the cooking time back to25 minutes, next time I will open the pkts for the last 15 minutes to allow the potatoes to brown. Quick & Easy thanks Cindy Hartlin