Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tiny new potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chive & onion cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- Microwave potatoes and water in covered 3-quart microwaveable dish on high 15 to 17 minutes or until potatoes are tender; stirring after 10 minutes; drain.
- Return potatoes to dish; set aside.
- Microwave cream cheese spread and milk in microwaveable bowl 1 minute; stir until smooth.
- Pour over potatoes; sprinkle with dill.
- Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through; stir gently.
I saw these in the Kraft book and was going to make them...but couldn't find the book! So I looked on Zaar and here it was! These are really good...I did not boil the potatoes I just cut them in 1/4's and fried them and then put the sauce and dill weed on. Very Good!
I made mine stove-top and doubled the sauce to serve with fried haddock. That sauce was the perfect compliment to the fish. A keeper, made for New Kids on the Block.