1/2 Photos of New Potatoes in Blue Cheese Cream
Paris D's Note:
This comes from cooks.com. It is absolutely luscious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place cream and crumbled blue cheese in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
- 3Stir constantly until cheese has melted, smooth and creamy. Remove from heat.
- 4Butter a 13x9 baking dish.
- 5Cut the potatoes into 1/2 inch wedges and arrange wedges in pan.
- 6Salt and pepper the potatoes lightly.
- 7Pour cream mixture over the potatoes.
- 8Sprinkle rosemary and parsley flakes over potatoes and cream mixture.
- 9Bake potatoes until a golden crust has formed on top and potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, about 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Potatoes in Blue Cheese Cream
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.3
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 327.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g