This comes from cooks.com. It is absolutely luscious.
Make and share this New Potatoes in Blue Cheese Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cream and crumbled blue cheese in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir constantly until cheese has melted, smooth and creamy. Remove from heat.
- Butter a 13x9 baking dish.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2 inch wedges and arrange wedges in pan.
- Salt and pepper the potatoes lightly.
- Pour cream mixture over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle rosemary and parsley flakes over potatoes and cream mixture.
- Bake potatoes until a golden crust has formed on top and potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, about 40-45 minutes.