1/4 Photos of New Potatoes, Green Beans and Ham
8 hrs 15 mins
carole in orlando's Note:
This recipe was given to me by my Mother-in-law who raised 9 children and taught school for 40 years and didn't have much time to cook. It remains a family favorite with my children. Last night I had no broth, so I mixed Lipton's Garlic and Herb soup (1 packet) and 4 cups of water and it was wonderful, really added richness to the broth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I cook this in a crockpot all day, but may be cooked in a dutch oven on the stove, also.
- 2Add all the ingredients and cover, cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- 3If cooking on the stove you may need more broth, but the crockpot makes broth as it cooks, so you shouldn't need any more.
- 4Use your own judgement on the amount of broth.
- 5Serve with fresh, sliced tomatoes and corn bread for a great Southern meal.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Potatoes, Green Beans and Ham
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 760.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: