Recipe by huberville
I had some left over cream of mushroom soup and thought it would add a nice flavor to the sauce. Boy, was I right!
- 10 new potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic flavored rice vinegar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon minced chives (I used pre-minced freeze-dried chives)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese, of your choice (I used shredded smoked mozzarella and provolone pizza cheese)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat until butter foams.
- In the meantime, cut new potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
- Add the potatoes to the oil and saute until browned, about 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are browning, mix together the remaining six ingredients with a wire whisk until well combined.
- Add sauce to the potatoes when they have become crisp and golden brown, turn off the heat, and cover pan with a lid.
- Let the potatoes steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Reheat the potatoes until sizzling, then top with shredded cheese.