1/1 Photo of New Potato & Smoked Haddock Crush
Moor Driver's Note:
A rustic dish with a satisfying feel. Please use undyed haddock as the yellow stuff is just plain skeevy. Serve with green beans and toasted baguette or sourdough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If potatoes are on the big side, cut them in half. Boil the potatoes and whole garlic in salted water for 20 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl and crush with a potato masher or a fork.
- 2Place the smoked haddock fillet in a skillet and cover with whole milk. Bring to a heavy simmer and cook for 5 minutes or until haddock flakes. Reserve milk.
- 3Flake haddock into potato mixture and add 2 Tbsp of the poaching milk and the olive oil. Mix well, but keep the texture.
- 4Serve topped with snipped chives.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Potato & Smoked Haddock Crush
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 629.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 25.7 g