Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great salad platter
- 12 new potatoes
- 1 cup fresh green peas, cooked
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 8 slices ham (thin slices)
- 4 eggs, hard boiled, sliced
- 8 stalks asparagus, cooked
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 3 leaves lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh chervil, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Cook potatoes till tender, drain and set aside. Cut potatoes into thin wedges.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together, and drizzle enough over potatoes to coat. Toss gently and add peas and onions.
- Line shallow platter with lettuce and pile water cress in the center, spoon potatoes are the watercress and arrange asparagus, tomatoes, eggs and sliced meat.
- Drizzle a bit of the remaining dressing over asparagus, and serve the remaining dressing on the side.