Recipe by Sue Lau
I like this because it is different from the usual homestyle and mustard types of potato salads. It's great for a change.
Top Review by *Parsley*
This is delicious. It is a nice change from the normal potato salad and it looks pretty, too. I made this as written, but doubled the onions. If you love pickled red beets and you love potato salad, why not have them together? Brilliant! Thanx for sharing!
- 2 lbs tiny new potatoes (do not peel)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pickled beets, drained and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 20-25 minutes, just until tender.
- Cool and slice thickly.
- Place potaotes, onions, and parsley in the bottom of a salad bowl.
- Top with with diced beets and chopped chives.
- Mix together vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad.
- Cover and chill 2-3 hours before serving.