Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a great switch from your regular mustard potato salad. Really crisp and bright tasting.
- 4 cups new potatoes, unpeeled, cubed and cooked until fork tender
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or more to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 10 green olives, sliced
- Cook potatoes, then salt. Mix mayo,sugar, mustard and hot sauce for dressing. Set aside. Add rest of ingredients to potatoes, add dressing and mix. Refrigerate for atleast 4 hours or over night.