Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an awesome deviation from the old standard potato salad.
- 2 lbs new potatoes
- 1⁄2 fennel bulb (sliced)
- 1 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (chopped)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, add salt and pepper and simmer potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Mix red bell pepper, jalapeno and tomato.
- Rinse potatoes with cold water and quarter.
- Mix fennel, bell pepper, jalapeno, tomato and potato in a bowl with sour cream and chill for 1 hour before serving.