Recipe by Marie
Rich and creamy potato dish with added flavors of cilantro, Parmesan cheese and dry mustard. Recipe from McCormick.
Top Review by Lori Jones
Made these for New Years Eve. They were very good. I did add extra cheese and used fresh cilantro. It was an easy dish to make and can be made ahead and reheated without a loss of flavor. I will make this again.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch, thick
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Layer half of potatoes in a buttered shallow casserole.
- Combine cilantro, ground mustard, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle half of spice mixture over potatoes.
- Layer remaining potatoes on top and sprinkle with rest of spice mix.
- Top with cheese and slowly pour cream over potatoes.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are soft and top is golden brown.