Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Rich and creamy potato dish with added flavors of cilantro, Parmesan cheese and dry mustard. Recipe from McCormick.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch, thick
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Layer half of potatoes in a buttered shallow casserole.
- Combine cilantro, ground mustard, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle half of spice mixture over potatoes.
- Layer remaining potatoes on top and sprinkle with rest of spice mix.
- Top with cheese and slowly pour cream over potatoes.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are soft and top is golden brown.
Made these for New Years Eve. They were very good. I did add extra cheese and used fresh cilantro. It was an easy dish to make and can be made ahead and reheated without a loss of flavor. I will make this again.