I have never found raspberry vinegar that this recipe calls for so I just use the red wine vinegar and it is great, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large chicken breast halves, boned
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1.23 ml salt (plus pinch salt)
- 12-14 small new potatoes
- 473.18 ml cored and sliced radicchio or 473.18 ml red cabbage
- 473.18 ml torn boston lettuce
- 473.18 ml green leaf lettuce
- 473.18 ml Belgian endive
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded,sliced
- 226.79 g crumbled feta cheese
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml raspberry vinegar
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml Dijon mustard, mustrard
- fresh ground pepper
- 1Sprinkle chicken breasts with cornstarch.
- 2Cook in hot oil (12" skillet) and season with pepper, garlic and 1/4 tsp salt.
- 3Cook until browned, about 4-5 minutes each side.
- 4Remove from pan and keep warm.
- 5Reserve pan and drippings.
- 6Cook potatoes until soft.
- 7Cool 5 minutes.
- 8Cut into quarters.
- 9Reheat reserved pan and add potatoes.
- 10Cook until nicely browned.
- 11Set aside.
- 12In large bowl, combine radicchio and salad greens, tomatoes and feta cheese.
- 13Slice warm chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- 14Add to salad mixture, along with warm potatoes.
- 15Combine dressing ingredients.
- 16Toss with salad.
- 17Garnish with nuts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Potato & Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 991.5
- Calories from Fat 472
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.3 mg
- Sodium 914.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: