Recipe by bert
I have never found raspberry vinegar that this recipe calls for so I just use the red wine vinegar and it is great, too.
- 3 large chicken breast halves, boned
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1.23 ml salt (plus pinch salt)
- 12-14 small new potatoes
- 473.18 ml cored and sliced radicchio or 473.18 ml red cabbage
- 473.18 ml torn boston lettuce
- 473.18 ml green leaf lettuce
- 473.18 ml Belgian endive
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded,sliced
- 226.79 g crumbled feta cheese
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml raspberry vinegar
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml Dijon mustard, mustrard
- fresh ground pepper
- toasted walnuts or pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with cornstarch.
- Cook in hot oil (12" skillet) and season with pepper, garlic and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Cook until browned, about 4-5 minutes each side.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Reserve pan and drippings.
- Cook potatoes until soft.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into quarters.
- Reheat reserved pan and add potatoes.
- Cook until nicely browned.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine radicchio and salad greens, tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Slice warm chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- Add to salad mixture, along with warm potatoes.
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Toss with salad.
- Garnish with nuts.