Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick to assemble. Makes for a healthy, light meal.
Make and share this New Potato and Roasted Pepper Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 450 g new potatoes, halved
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 300 g mozzarella cheese, balls drained and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 180 g Baby Spinach
- 200 g roasted red peppers packed in oil, drained and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10-15 minutes till tender, then drain.
- Make the dressing by whisking together the oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Place all the other ingredients, including the warm potatoes, into a large bowl and drizzle over the dressing and lightly toss.
- Serve immediately.