Recipe by mamadelogan
This is a Paula Deen recipe. This is good for BBQs, picnics, or just as a side dish for lunch or dinner. I have used tarragon Dijon in this and it came out just as wonderful.
Top Review by ellemae3
This sounded odd but I could not wait for it to cool, the creaminess of the mustard and the potatoes is so good I just break up the hot and blanch beans and you have a nice vegetarian meal.
- 1 (3 lb) bag new potatoes, quartered (I always use red)
- 1 lb fresh green beans, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, add potatoes to enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and boil for 8 minutes. Add green beans, return to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Place potatoes and green beans in a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and next 5 ingredients. Pour over potato and green beans, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill.