Recipe by aunt maimes
Very quick easy weeknight recipe from Cooking Light. I serve with warm crusty bread, corn on the cob and oven roasted new potatoes.
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 lbs large shrimp
- 2 lemons, sliced thin
- 4 teaspoons butter, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 11 ingredients in large glass bowl; toss well. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- preheat oven to 425.
- fold 4 (16 x 12 inch) sheets of aluminum foli in half crosswise. Open foil. remove shrimp from bowl;reserve marinade. Place about 2 1/4 cups shrimp mixture and several lemon slices on half of each foil sheet. Drizzle remaining marinade evenly over shrimp. Top each with 1 teaspoon butter. fold foil over shrimp and tightly seal edges.
- Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake at 425 for 15 to 20 minutes.